- Ensure that you are connected to the internet and that all other applications are closed.
- From the casino lobby, click ‘Join’ and enter the requested details.
- Select a password. Secure passwords include a combination of letters, numbers and symbols, and use both lower case and upper case.
- Please ensure you have filled in all required fields.
- Ensure that you have used the correct format in all fields.
- Ensure that you have confirmed that you are over the age of 18. AstralBet Casino is unavailable to anyone under 18.
- You are entitled to one player account and one guest account. If you are having difficulties accessing your account, or have lost or forgotten your account details, please contact us for assistance.
- If a password is entered incorrectly 5 times, your account will be frozen. Please contact our customer support and they will be able to unlock your account for you.
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘forgot my password’ link located below the password entry field. You will need to use the email address you registered with. An email will then be sent to you with a link enabling you to reset your password.
- If you have any other problems or queries, please contact us for further assistance.
- Head over to the casino homepage. Our games are divided by game type, allowing you quick access to all your favourite titles.
- Pick a category from the menu-bar, or use the search bar to track down a specific game.
- Login and select a game to play for real money or click on ‘Free Play’ to give the game a trial run.
- AstralBet Casino employs a random number generator that provides 232 different values from a 4096-bit entropy pool. It is an industry standard, and ensures your gaming experience is completely fair and unbiased.
- All of your available promotions can be viewed via your ‘Bonus & Rewards’ tab. When you log in and hover over your account icon (next to your balance), this tab will drop down for you to select.
- Claimable bonuses can be accessed from “Bonus & Rewards”>” My Promotions”.
- All other bonuses will be applied directly to your account (e.g. freebies).
- Log in to your account from the casino homepage.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ on the top right of your screen or select ‘Banking’ from your ‘My Account’ section.
- Select your preferred payment method from our list of providers.
- Enter the required details (Please ensure you double check all details to avoid any errors) and Click ‘Deposit’.
- Bank transfers will require 2-5 business days. All other deposits will be available immediately.
- Ensure that you are logged in to your account.
- Select the Banking menu.
- Select the Withdrawal option.
- While we are processing your withdrawal request, it will be labelled as ‘Pending’.
- Withdrawal requests will remain pending for up to 48 hours on business days (07:00 AM – 12:00 AM GMT, Monday to Friday). Requests outside of business hours will remain pending until the next business day.
- All debit and credit card details are stored on a secure server and protected by the latest industry-standard firewalls.
- Our entire system is protected by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Digital Encryption. This technology is used throughout online gaming systems, as well as all major financial institutions.
- Yes. The casino is only available to persons over the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 may not, under any circumstances, play at AstralBet. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information.
- AstralBet is based in Malta, and is regulated in compliance with all European standards. For more information, please visit the About Us page.
- The Casino is licensed and regulated by the Government of Malta
- The Casino is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
The amount players are required to put in before beginning a card game.
A table game utilising up to 8 decks of cards, similar to Punto Banco. No skill is required to play.
The maximum and minimum amounts a player may wager on a single bet.
Money provided to the player by the Casino, usually as part of a promotion. Bonus funds are subject to wagering requirements before they can be converted into cash funds. Please see Terms & Conditions for more info.
A variation on traditional 5-card poker, played on a blackjack table. A very popular variation on the standard rules.
A variation of traditional Texas Hold’em poker that allows players to play against the house.
In poker terms, when a player checks, they choose to remain in the game without increasing their wager.
Tokens used in table and poker games, representing the money that is wagered.
Gifts provided to players by the casino.
A casino table-game played with dice.
The basic denomination of wagers in an online casino.
A French term for dealer, popular throughout the casino world, and mainly used in reference to roulette and blackjack.
To give out the cards during a card game.
A payment made to the casino to provide a player with funds to wager with. Deposits can be made by bank transfer or using online payment services.
The casino term for “Two”.
Security measures taken by online casinos to ensure players’ details are safe. Similar to the systems used by financial institutions.
A type of no-download casino software used for most online games.
A player who wagers big bets.
Used in blackjack to refer to the act of taking another card. The card received is also called a hit.
The casino and its representatives.
In blackjack, it refers to a side bet that the dealer has a natural. Insurance is offered only when the dealer’s up card is an ace. The insurance bet wins double if the dealer has a natural, but loses if the dealer does not.
A big win on a slot machine or progressive blackjack game.
In video poker, games the payout starts at a certain level ranking of hands. When playing Jacks or Better, if you get a pair of Jacks or a higher ranking, you win. You don't win anything on a pair of tens or lower.
The homepage of the online casino. As with a brick-and-mortar casino, the lobby is the first thing you see when you enter the casino, and provides portals to all other sections.
The highest bet you are allowed to make. Online slot games generally have a Max Bet button, allowing you to automatically wager the highest amount allowed by that game.
A feature offered by some casinos that allows you to compete with other online players.
In blackjack, a natural is a two-card hand of twenty-one points. In baccarat a natural is a two-card total of eight, or nine.
Odds can refer either to the probability in which an outcome is likely to occur, or the amount “The House” is willing to pay for the result of such outcome occurring.
In card games, it refers to folding instead of betting.
The amount of money a player can receive back on a successful wager.
Information on the amounts a player can receive on successful wagers. Many game developers provide detailed information on their games’ payoff odds.
The amount of money paid out to you as a win.
Also known as RTP, this refers to the percentage of wagers a machine is programmed to pay back to players. Most games operate somewhere between 90% and 95%, meaning the house receives an average of 5-10%.
A table that informs players of the amounts they can win back on specific wagers.
A casino employee who oversees a certain part of the casino, monitoring gaming and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
A family of card games that require a combination of strategy and skill. Variants of poker differ in the number of cards which are dealt, shared, hidden, as well as in terms of way bets are carried out. Players use a combination of bluff and odds-calculation to determine the likelihood that they have a winning hand.
A tie hand between a dealer and a player. A round of play where neither the player nor the casino wins.
The money that the casino charges for each hand of poker. It is usually a percentage (5-10%) or flat fee that is taken from the pot after each round of betting.
In poker, the worth of a set of cards.
The highest possible hand in poker: an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all of the same suit.
Techniques used to mix a deck of cards in a random manner, ensuring an unpredictable outcome.
One of the two basic forms of poker game (the other is draw poker) and played with open or exposed cards (up cards) and with one or more concealed cards known as hole cards (down cards).
A five-card poker game known as Caribbean Stud Poker and Casino Stud Poker, but with a Progressive Jackpot. The "Super" (used in UK casinos) refers to the fact that the game runs a Progressive Jackpot. Tables of the same game are interconnected with other participating casinos, and any player that makes a Royal Flush wins the Jackpot. There are smaller prizes for the top hands such as "four of a kind" and "full house".
In blackjack, to give up half your bet for the privilege of not playing out a hand. In roulette, you effectively only lose half on an even-money bet when the ball lands on 0.
A competition between a group of players that continues until there is a definitive winner. Most popular with poker games.
Very Important Person. Usually a high roller, familiar to casino staff.
Any kind of bet.
The amount of times a bonus must be wagered before it may be withdrawn as cash. For example, if a player receives a £10 bonus which is subject to 35x wagering requirements, the funds will not be available as cash until the player has wagered an equivalent of £200.
A request to take out money from your Casino account and convert it into actual cash.